Sunday, November 30, 2014

I miss Tris...


Actually I miss Tris and all of them...I've read all the books and I miss them, their voices...I could start reading fan fiction but it would not be the same...I just wish there was more.

I was driving and I heard this song...and I thought of Tris. I swear all the music I listen to could be featured on a Divergent movie except it's not popularly acclaimed music so it would never make it! I think Dauntless would totally go for Metal...dark, heavy and fast...or gloomy and depressing for those days where being Dauntless can get heavy and stifling...

I need to re-watch the movie...to reconnect. I don't want to lose the characters. I don't want to forget them until the next movie comes out. It's dumb but I am totally addicted. I'd throw myself a Divergent birthday party if it were my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment